With the selective etching approach, G-ænial bond offers the best of both worlds: the simplicity and reduced post-operative sensitivity of a self-etch adhesive together with the greater bond strength that was traditionally found only with etch & rinse adhesives. The dimethacrylate monomer increases its permeability into enamel and dentin, while the increased level of phosphate ester monomer optimizes etching. The resulting nano-interaction zone – and the HEMA-free formulation are key factors for the superior and long-lasting bond strength.
- Can be used as self-etch adhesive or with selective etching of enamel
- Creation of a nano-interaction zone for superior bond strength to both enamel and dentin
- Excellent marginal integrity regardless of the technique and the composite material
- HEMA-free for a long-lasting bond
- Clinical reliability proven in independent tests
How to use
Leave undisturbed for 10 seconds after application. Dry thoroughly for 5 seconds under MAXIMUM air pressure and light cure for 10 seconds.
For the selective etching approach, apply 35% – 40% phosphoric acid on enamel for 10 seconds prior to the application of the bonding.