GC EUROPE is proud to present its first CAD/CAM Hybrid Ceramic Block for CEREC® milling machines. Benefiting from the best of hybrid technology, proprietary glass filler treatment and unique production process, CERASMART will impress you with the following advantages:
- Strength and flexibility blend together
- Highest flexural strength in its category
- High flexibility to buffer masticatory pressure
- Precision and durability unite
- Fast and precise milling, sharp marginal adaptation
- Ultra-fine homogeneously dispersed fillers for a long-lasting polish and less wear to the opposing dentition
- High radiopacity for an easy follow-up
- Aesthetics and CAD/CAM connect
- Balanced fluorescence and opalescence
- Easy to obtain a high gloss surface
Characterisation is very easy using the wear resistant coloring glaze, OPTIGLAZE color: pre-treat, apply and light-cure to adapt the shade as much as you wish.
GC recommends the use of CERAMIC PRIMER II for the pre-treatment of CERASMART.
CERASMART blocks are CEREC® compatible and are listed in the latest CEREC® software update.