The homogeneously-dispersed nanofiller is an essential factor for the anti-wear property, whereas the adhesive monomer based on self etching technology creates the multi adhesive property to various substrates, such as conventional GIC, resin-modified GIC, resin materials and tooth structures.
- Provides surface smoothness which reduces the risk of staining on restoratives
- Prevents the initial sensitivity of GICs to water
- Protects the margin of tooth and restorative
- Improves wear resistance, especially for glass ionomer products
- Compatible with different types of light-curing units (Halogen, LED, Plasma)