Children with fragile, erupting teeth. Adults seeking immediate relief from sensitive teeth. Elderly patients developing caries, rampant and unchecked.
They all need protection fast.
GC Fuji Triage has a strong track record of preventing caries in erupting teeth. GC Fuji Triage is selfadhesive, insensitive to moisture and has a low enough viscosity to penetrate pits and fissures.
• Fissure protection
• Hypersensitivity prevention and control
• Root surface protection
• Intermediate endodontic sealing
• Can be applied when saliva control is not possible, allowing treatment of newly erupted molars (partially) covered by soft tissue
• Available in white and a translucent pink shade that allows visible control during recalls
• Chemical adhesion to tooth structure, no need for etching and bonding
• Easy-to-apply low viscosity
• Self-curing conventional GIC without addition of resins
• Pink shade can be optionally ‘command set’ with VLC unit for early protection against dehydration
• Very high level of fluoride release