EQUIA Forte is a Glass Hybrid material which represents the latest innovation in GCʼs glass ionomer and resin technologies with EQUIA Forte Fil and EQUIA Forte Coat, working in synergy. United they build a stronger, superior posterior bulk fill material. This unique restorative system for all age groups will impress you on all levels.
Compared to other restorative options, EQUIA Forte gives a substantial time advantage. The impressive aesthetics widen your posterior restorative options to fulfil your patientʼs expectations. Based on the EQUIA system, clinically proven over several years, EQUIA Forte offers a great alternative for your daily routine.
- Class I restorations
- Stress bearing Class II restorations (see technique guide for suggested cavity preparations)
- Non-stress bearing Class II restorations
- Intermediate restorative
- Class V and root surface restorations
- Core build up
EQUIA Forte builds on the impressive clinical trial performance of the original EQUIA system:
- With hardly any no shrinkage stress, EQUIA Forte can be called a real bulk fill material even for deep cavities
- No need for layering, non-sticky and packable, adapts nicely to the cavity walls
- The use of a rubber dam is optional and the chemical adhesion eliminates complicated bonding procedures
- No need for any complex finishing and polishing since only a single application of EQUIA Forte Coat is required
- Brilliant shine and smooth surfaces with a durable, natural gloss easier than ever before
- Total procedure time of around 3,5 minutes*
- Increased strength of the glass ionomer over time due to the unique maturation effect, attributed to saliva