GC Tri Plaque ID Gel can not only differentiate between old and new plaque in a few easy steps, this unique gel can also highlight exactly where the bacteria are most active by disclosing the acidic pH. This additional information will be a great help in your daily practice to motivate your patients to improve their oral hygiene. Because after all, people often need to see something before they believe it.
- Three easy steps to ensure patient compliance
- Plaque is revealed in three tones:
- blue/purple – old plaque (more than 48 hours)
- red/pink – newly formed plaque
- light blue – high risk plaque
- After diagnosis, simply brush the teeth to clean them