Perfectly matched, multi-indication components enable you to work extremely efficiently and cost-effectively. GC Initial LF low-fusing is not only a stand-alone product, but there’s also no problem using it for finishing surfaces or together with the GC Initial PC press-ceramic variant in a complete full ceramic system. GC Initial is systematically versatile, simple, aesthetic, economical and reliable.
One global concept – one shade system – one layering technique
- All components are perfectly matched to each other
- Cross-system logic for all materials and shade matching
- Straightforward and identical concepts for the individual set components
- Simple handling and short learning curve
- Quick, aesthetic and economical results
Multiple indications even for pressable ceramic
- All components have precisely matched thermal expansion coefficients
- High wettability of framework structures, ensuring a secure bond
- Optimized shrinkage properties, highest firing stability
- GC Initial PC and GC Initial LF offer a complete full ceramic system
- Effect materials for all the different staining and layering techniques
- Extremely efficient and economical
For detail regarding set composition and refills please refer to individual leaflets.