G-ænial is the material of choice when you are looking for a restorative that will meet the aesthetic expectations of all your patients – in most cases with only one shade. Being a forgiving composite that offers beautiful and natural looking high gloss restorations whilst being extremely easy to use, makes it a composite suited to everyday use. G-ænial also gives you more working time so you are free to shape and sculpt it to obtain the ideal anatomical form and aesthetics with ease.
G-ænial features a unique composition which provides an excellent chameleon effect and integration – in most cases with only one shade.
To replace enamel, G-ænial features an age-related shade system:
• Junior Enamel (JE) for young patients
• Adult Enamel (AE) for adult patients
• Senior Enamel (SE) for senior patients
G-ænial Anterior will reinforce your aesthetic skills and ability to match every restoration with nature.
• Suited to all application techniques: from mono-shade beauty to a thousand aesthetics possibilities using multi-shade layering
• Smooth, non-sticky viscosity that can even be handled with a brush
• Stress-free work in multi-layer restorations: working time of around 4 min.
• Aesthetic & radiopaque: unique patented High-Density Radiopaque (HDR) filler technology for easy traceability through X-rays