Although originally developed for direct restorative techniques, this unique product is perfectly suitable to be used for all laboratory made indirect composite restorations. This material is a perfect complement to the GRADIA range of composites.
With its controlled flow, G-ænial Universal Flo injects like a flowable, yet will stack like a traditional composite. A world-class composite with exceptional strength, polish and versatility which can be used for all restorative indications.
Special kit for laboratory including Composite Primer, Optiglaze, brushes and disposable dishes.
- Injectable composite with controlled flow
- Maximum strength universal restorative for all indications
- Combines perfect adaptation with stability for easy build-up of anatomical forms
- Self polishing with ideal gloss retention
- Superb aesthetics
- Can be combined with OPTIGLAZE Color for easy individualization and enhanced esthetics
- Specially designed ergonomic syringe with special coated tips for easy application and with minimal residual paste
- 15 shades with 3 opacity levels aligned with all other GC composite restoratives