The use of GC everStickC&B fibre reinforcement offers a unique treatment method for replacing missing teeth. With GC everStickC&B you can prepare composite bridges reinforced with fibres in one single visit using a minimally invasive technique. This evidence based fibre reinforcement technology provides you with a metal free, cost-effective treatment method complete your prosthetic treatment choices. GC everStickC&B enables you to prepare reversible, minimally invasive solutions where healthy tooth structure can be saved for as long as it is clinically possible.
- Reliable and aesthetic way to replace missing teeth during one visit
- Tooth tissue preserving approach
- Perfect for urgent situations and trauma cases to provide an immediate solution to replace missing teeth
- Economical alternative in case of extensive restorative needs
- Ideal for both anterior and posterior restorations
For every indication to replace missing teeth either temporarily, transitionally or for a long-term:
- Surface retained bridges
- Inlay and onlay bridges
- Hybrid bridges
- Full cover crown bridges
- Implant-supported bridges
- Temporary bridges
- Immediate bridges
All these bridges can also be ordered from the dental laboratory.