Zirconium has become the preferred material of choice for many technicians looking for aesthetics combined with strength.
To complete the line of the clinically proven GC Initial Zr-FS products, we have developed the Initial Zirconia Disk, a Cold Isostatic Pressed (CIP) extremely high quality zirconium disk with optimized physical properties.
The monolithic crowns and bridges milled with Initial Zirconia Disk require no porcelain build-up – in combination with the Initial Lustre Pastes NF you will get the highest aesthetic level in no time.
In addition, the Initial Zirconia Disk offers excellent veneering characteristics and goes perfectly along with GC Initial Zr-FS.
- Monolithic crowns and bridges – in combination with the Initial Lustre Pastes NF
- Veneering crowns and bridges – in conjunction with GC Initial Zr-FS
- Standard Translucency (ST) is ideal for veneering
- High Translucency (HT) is indicated for full contour, monolithic restorations
The Cold Isostatic Pressed (CIP) Initial Zirconia Disk, will impress you with its extremely high quality:
- High stability during milling and firing
- Ideal for veneering and a perfect combination with GC Initial Zr-FS
- Ideal for full contour monolithic restorations in combination with GC Initial Lustre Pastes NF
- With a diameter of 98,5 mm and thicknesses of 12, 14, 18 & 25mm, these disks will fit most CAD/CAM milling machines