The new GC Initial IQ Lustre Pastes NF are 3-dimensional ceramic stains developed to bring colour deepness and lifelike translucency to the Initial IQ Press and Layering systems, but also to all other ceramics of the GC Initial range. The “New Formula” Lustre Pastes are available in ready to use jars and have become universal in use since they are from now matching to both “low” and “high” CTE ceramics. The Lustre Pastes NF are based on fine ceramic particles and can be applied in a thicker layer where they will exhibit unsurpassed vitality and a very natural glaze to your restorations.
- Just one kit compatible with the complete GC Initial ceramic range (CTE – Range between 6,9 and 13,3)
- Available in a ready to use jars for a more convenient application
- Diluting and Refresh liquids to keep the optimal consistency until the end
- Improved pastes with a finer thixotropic property for easy and precise application
- 2 additional colours available: Olive, for greenish effects and Value to modify the brightness