With a continuously growing demand for aesthetic implant-supported superstructures, there has also been a growing desire among dental technicians for a ceramic staining approach for the soft tissue zones. With the new unique Lustre Paste NF Gum Shades Set, you can from now on bring not only the white, but also the red aesthetics of your crowns and bridges to life. These unique gum coloured Lustre Pastes allow an individual adaptation to match natural gingival shades offering in a natural harmony. With their optimal match to both “low” and “high” CTE ceramics, the system is compatible with the complete GC Initial ceramic range. Available in a ready to use consistency, the Lustre Pastes NF Gum Shades are based on fine ceramic particles and can be applied in a thicker layer where they will exhibit unsurpassed nature analogue gum reproduction and a very natural glaze to your restorations.
- One kit for the complete GC Initial ceramic range (CTE – between 6,9 and 13,3)
- No complex layering or extra firing cycles required. Fast – Easy – Secure
- Available in a ready to use jars for a more convenient application
- Diluting and Refresh liquids to keep the optimal consistency until the end
- Five gum coloured pastes with an ideal thixotropy for easy and precise application
- Four mixable Gum Modifiers allowing unlimited creativity to copy natural gingival harmony