With CAD-CAM and metal-free restorations becoming so popular, G-CEM combines the improved handling and self-adhesion of conventional cements with the superior mechanical properties, adhesion and aesthetics of resin cements. G-CEM stands for simplicity without compromising bond strength to dentin, enamel and zirconium.
The Automix version of G-CEM (= G-CEM Automix) has been taken out of our assortment and is being replaced by G-CEM LinkAce.
- Excellent bonding property to restorative materials, including Zirconium
- High bond-strength to enamel in both self-cure and light-cure modes
- No need for pre-conditioning on the tooth structure
- Direct delivery into the root canal with special elongation tip
- Long-term stability and colour stability since there is no dissociation after curing
- Lowest linear expansion
- Higher fluoride release than competitors
- All ceramic and composite crowns, bridges*, inlay, and onlays
- Metal and porcelain fused to metal crowns, bridges*, inlays and onlays
- Metal, fiberglass and ceramic posts