G-ænial Flo offers an intelligent and convenient solution to the problems of traditional flowables:
- Wettability and fluidity
- Shade range
- Economical & ergonomical dispensing
G-ænial Flo is an easy to use, radiopaque flowable composite with all the necessary features to give optimal clinical results:
- As a liner or block undercuts
- In a tunnel preparation
- For restoration of small defects
- As a fissure sealant
Wettability and fluidity
A concern for any dentist when applying the first layer of a composite, is the wettability of the material and the adaptation to the cavity walls.
G-ænial Flo allows for an easy and fluid placement. The material benefits from high wettability, allowing perfect adaptation to the cavity walls, avoiding air entrapment.
The radiopacity of G-ænial Flo is about 230% Al, which is higher than enamel, so the material is easily differentiated from the tooth structure allowing easy x-ray follow-up.
Well balanced physical properties that are perfectly adapted to the product’s indications.
G-ænial Flo completes the range offering 8 shades including 2 opaque shades. G-ænial Flo is an ideal partner for G-ænial Anterior & Posterior.
Economical & ergonomical dispensing
Both G-ænial Universal Flo & G-ænial Flo products are brought to you in a specially designed syringe that offer:
- An ergonomic solution: the product is dispensed smoothly while the syringe size is large enough to provide a comfortable grip.
- An easy application: the nozzle surface is textured so that the paste does not stick to it.
- An economical advantage: the residual paste in the syringe is minimal: less than 0.04 mL.