Fuji PLUS has been designed to offer you simple and error-free cementation procedures and a strong and durable bond you can rely on. The outstanding performance and the availability in various shades make GC Fuji PLUS a multi-purpose cement.
Fuji PLUS is a resin modified glass ionomer luting cement that has consistently delivered stress-free cementation for routine crown and bridge restorations.
It provides the highest level of confidence through exceptional long-term clinical results.
Fuji PLUSEWT has an extended working time for luting long-span bridge work, combination work and luting of several restorations in one step.
GC Fuji PLUS is multi-purpose and able to cement:
- Metal-based, zirconia, alumina and resin restorations
- Feldspathic and leucite-reinforced inlays
- Lithium disilicate restorations, especially when perfect isolation canʼt be assured
- Metal, ceramic, fibre post and cast post and cores
- Chemical adhesion to tooth structure, ensuring an excellent marginal seal
- A moisture-tolerant solution when a dry field cannot be assured
- Quick and easy without a need for complicated bonding procedures
- Rubbery consistency for easy removal of excess
- Pulp-friendly with virtually no post-operative sensitivity
- Proven and predictable performance for most routine cases
- Also available in extended working time (EWT) version for long-span bridges