GC Fuji IX GP is one of the world‘s leading glass ionomer restoratives. A conventional, self-curing glass ionomer, it’s easy to pack and contour in the cavity and works splendidly in posterior Class I, II, and V restorations. It’s also ideal for core build-up or as a base.
If speed is essential, you’ll want to use Fuji IX GP FAST. If you are looking for extra aesthetics then GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA is the material of choice. The result is natural aesthetics never before achievable with conventional glass ionomer.
GC Fuji IX GP is ideal for permanent or temporary Class I and II restorations in children’s teeth, non-load-bearing Class I and II restorations in adult teeth, Class V and root surface restorations, core build-up and for use with a composite or an inlay in the immediate or delayed sandwich technique.
As a genuine glass ionomer GC Fuji IX GP exhibits properties and an ease of use that can meet all your demands of modern restorative materials.
• Easy-to-use packable posterior glass ionomer with high wear resistance
• Intrinsic adhesion to dentine and enamel, without the need for etching and bonding or rubber dam
• Can be used with metal matrices for easy contouring
• Single step placement
• Good radiopacity, facilitating postoperative diagnosis
• Excellent biocompatibility
Fuji IX GP EXTRA specific:
• Extra fluoride release
• Extra fast start finishing and polishing just 2’30” after mixing.
• Extra translucency for improved aesthetics